(O’Reilly, paperback – Kindle)
“Another way of looking at patterns is as templates for how we solve problems—ones that can be used in quite a few different situations,” Osmani adds.
- What Is a Pattern?
- “Pattern”-ity Testing, Proto-Patterns, and the Rule of Three
- The Structure of a Design Pattern
- Writing Design Patterns
- Categories of Design Patterns
- Design Pattern Categorization
- Design Patterns in jQuery
- jQuery Plug-in Design Patterns
He also describes design patterns available within the jQuery library and explores “a number of jQuery plug-in patterns that have worked well for other developers in the wild.”
— Si Dunn